Presenting grassroots experiences and learning, one hour at a time.
Welcome! Crowdsourcing Delight brings an array of curated classes and experiences presented by experts, amateurs, hobbyists, enthusiasts, and pros to folks interested in learning and doing. It embodies a grassroots sharing of info and fun where the stakes are low and the enthusiasm is high.
It’s all done on Zoom and anyone can be a presenter and everyone can be an adventurer by learning and doing new things.
Offerings are 1 hour and cost only $10 each. Registration is simple, payable via Paypal. Presenters get paid based on how many people attend each class, keeping in mind that a class will run with even one attendee.
Here’s what’s being planned for the weeks ahead – if there is something you can offer or would like to see offered, please let me know.
And – if you are a business owner or non-profit org, this is an easy way to get your stuff and info out there.
- Is Your Linked In Profile Ready for What’s Next – THIS THURSDAY!
- Decluttering Accountability Group
- Sunday Supper
- Achieving Gratitude Even in a Pandemic
- A New Kind of School House: Creating a Play-Based School at Home
- Zoom Facilitation 101 – BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
- Creative Writing + Dreams
- Tarotpy – It’s All in the Cards
- How to Sell or Buy a House During Covid
- What’s Your Big Idea: feedback group on ideas you are mulling over
- Happy (Gratitude) Hour
- Cannibis for Health
- Theater Games for Adults and Families
IN PROCESS/ or looking for presenters
- Qi Gong
- Beginner’s Guide to Magnificent Mushrooms
- Poetry Share
- Food Shopping & Safety in These Times
- How to be Successful at Auction and Why Do They Talk So Fast?
- Primer: How to Mend Clothing
- Elder Activism
- Book Group
- Kid Story Time